Sunday, May 20, 2012

AMY & JACK


AMY & JACK

Nawww - I love this couple. Amy is a good friend of mine (and an extremely talented photographer). We met up a couple of weeks ago and had a BIG session. I photographed her and her awesome partner Jack and she kindly captured our family (I hope you have recovered Amy - I told you we can be a handful - haha) I absolutely love what we have created for her and love love love what she has created for us (will share a few when I get ours) And I now know how you all feel about waiting for your photos to be ready. It feels like it has been the longest 2 weeks of my life. But it was most certainly well worth the wait. Here's just a few of Amy + Jack shot at the beautiful Valley Lakes in Mount Gambier - such a stunning location! You can check out Amy's work at www.amyagnewphotography.com - she rocks! Enjoy! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment