Thursday, May 17, 2012

5 LITTLE CHICKS & JORJA



5 LITTLE CHICKS AND JORJA


Back in March I was lucky enough to attend THE extremely talented Barb Uil's JinkyArt workshop in the Adelaide Hills! She is by far - THE best childrens photographer in the world and I... ME...meeeeee! got to spend THREE whole days with her! Needless to say - I had the time of my life (even with my man-flu) and learnt SO much! I came back home feeling like a new person - inspired and busting with excitement.

Sara Kate Designs is very excited to introduce we now have 2 styles of shooting -
Family documentary style shoot is shot on location usually your own home, farm, garden, field etc. The main entertainment is you and your families natural interaction and highlighting your personalities.
Concept shoots where together we create something meaningful and a little magical. We really personalise this style shoot to your little ones. What do they like? Helium balloons? Strawberries? Apples? Favourite nursery rhyme? Storybook? Super hero? Together, we brainstorm ideas until we have the perfect setting for your portrait session.

One of our assignments when we returned home was to hold our dream shoot. My dream - little baby chicks! This was our last minute plan B dream shoot. I did have a big elaborate plan A all set up but after picking up these itsy bitsy tiny and extremely fast chicks - there was no way I could return these little cuties in one piece if we shot in the first destination. So off to the back yard against this old vintage fence it was. And I tell you what - I couldn't be happier with the end result.

Autumn is here and is in full force - if you want to take advantage of these beautiful colours, email saycheese@sarakatedesigns.com.au for more information about how we can create that little bit of magic in your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment