Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Mclean Family

On the outskirts of town there is an old run down house on the side of the road, for months and months now I have had my eye on it, dreaming of photographing it! A couple of months ago I received a request to photograph a family/maternity session - I was already excited about this being something slightly different to usual and then we started brainstorming locations... It was then suggested they had a property just out of town with green fields of grass and an old run down house. Could it be?? Yes is could be!!!! You can imagine my excitement!!! Little Maggie here is just gorgeous and going to be a very proud and happy big sister. I'm very much excited about photographing this lovely family again... real soon, when their little bundle of joy decides to arrive in our world in a matter of weeks now. Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment